High-five: Patrick Sharp is stuffed by Tuukka Rask, going post to post. Sharpie wishes he had that one back. But if we know anything about Sharp, it's that he'll keep shooting. As well he should.
Low-five: Jonathan Toews gets his head roughed up behind the play.
High-five: GOAL! Kane scoops up the rebound on a Johnny Oduya slap shot, tucking it past Rask. 1-0.
- PHOTOS: Blackhawks' greatest (playoff) hits
- 2013 RedEye-Blackhawks Beardoff
- Stanley Cup Playoffs GIFs: Blackhawks-Bruins, Game 5
- RedEye's 2013 Blackhawks covers
- Construction worker Shawn Ferrin cuts concrete storm sewer pipe along the eastbound lanes of the Elgin-O'Hare Expressway in Roselle. (Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)
Low-five: Sharp gets sent tot he box for roughing, along with Boston's Johny Boychuk. Sharp has only eight penalty minutes this postseason, but doesn't it seem like he's paying rent in the sin bin?
Score: Blackhawks 1, Bruins 0
High-five: A fan wearing the jersey of former Blackhawks goaltender Darren Pang outside the UC gets an autograph from ... Darren Pang! Hell of a souvenir.
High-five: Marian Hossa's on the ice for warm-ups despite missing Friday's practice. #becauseitsthecup
High-five: Jim Cornelison's national anthem rendition. Always.
Want more? Discuss this article and others on RedEye Sports' Facebook page.