21. Panthers (25): If the Panthers beat the Raiders and Saints, they will have won five of their last six and made a strong case for coach Ron Rivera to be retained.
22. Buccaneers (19): If only they would have gone after the Saints the way they were going after one another on the sidelines.
23. Browns (20): Brandon Weeden needs to finish with a flourish to be considered the Browns' QB of the future for a new regime.
24. Chargers (22): They are selling tickets on Groupon, but they might have to pay fans to come to sell out theirhome finale.
25. Bills (24): Buddy Nix is talking about trading up for a quarterback. The Chiefs and Jaguars are hoping he doesn't get fired.
26. Titans (28): They will discover this week there is a difference between Mark Sanchez and Aaron Rodgers.
27. Eagles (27): The only suspense left is to see if the Eagles hire their next coach before Andy Reid gets anotherjob.
28. Raiders (29): Bored with booing poor play, Raiders fans now have begun booing poor form in shooing pigeons.
29. Cardinals. (30): If scoring points wasn't part of football, they wouldn't be all that bad.
30. Lions (26): Six straight losses, and it looks like they have their bags packed and their cars running in the parking lot.
31. Jaguars (31): Maybe it's not too late to bring back David Garrard. Or Mark Brunell.
32. Chiefs (32): The only way they can make this season worse is by winning at the end and blowing the first pick in the draft.