21. Saints (19): Joe Vitt describes his team as "fragile." And the Giants did not handle with care.
22. Chargers (25): It might be too late to save jobs, but that was an impressive effort by Norv Turner and the Chargers Sunday.
23. Dolphins (20): Bad news: they have dropped five of six. Good news: Up next are the Jags and Bills at home.
24. Bills (22): Who needs to use C.J. Spiller when you are 5-8?
25. Panthers: (29): Cam Newton is starting to look like the 2011 version of Cam Newton. Where was this guy in September?
26. Lions (24): Their fifth straight loss has clinched them last place in the NFC North.
27. Eagles (30): Nick Foles has begun making his argument for why he should be the Eagles' staring QB in 2013.
28. Titans (27): The Titans can write off the season to the education of Jake Locker.
29. Raiders (28): It might be Terrelle Pryor time in Oakland.
30. Cardinals. (26): Fifty-eight points separated them from the Seahawks in their ninth straight loss. Change is coming in Arizona.
31. Jaguars (31): Look at the bright side, Jacksonville — only 19 days until it's the offseason.
32. Chiefs (32): Getting blown out by the Browns might not do much for team morale.