21. Jets (21): They won a game Sunday but they lost something more important: cornerback Darrelle Revis is out for the season.
22. Buccaneers (20): They have excelled in various areas but are having a hard time putting it all together.
23. Panthers (16): Are they coming apart at the seams or just going through some early season growing pains?
24. Redskins (18): With an injury-depleted defense, it's a good thing Jim Haslett got that contract extension before the season started.
25. Raiders (29): Al Davis might not recognize his old team — especially with Marcus Allen a part of it.
26. Titans (30): If they can pull off 13 more Music City Miracles, they can go all the way.
27. Rams (22): Applications are being accepted from anyone who can block. Sam Bradford is good, but he can't do it all by himself.
28. Jaguars (31): It looks like Maurice Jones-Drew is back to full speed.
29. Colts (24): They get two weeks to stew about a loss to the Jaguars.
30. Dolphins (28): Losing to the Jets was discouraging, but Ryan Tannehill's pluckiness has been encouraging.
31. Saints (23): When you can't stop the run, a lot of other flaws show up. That has been the case in the Big Easy.
32. Browns (32): Jim Brown gave Trent Richardson a boost. But what he really needs to do to help this team is to come back and play like he did.