21. Mariners (20): Just as King Felix was joining the Cy Young discussion, he has allowed 20 hits in 12 innings in his last two starts.
22. Royals (21): Jeremy Guthrie is making himself a lot of glue, as Dennis Eckersley would say.
23. Mets (18): Some are arguing that they should trade David Wright, not sign him to a huge contract extension. So far the club hasn't backed up stated plans to pursue long deals with R.A. Dickey and Wright.
24. Marlins (26): Mark Buehrle just keeps rolling out quality starts. He's the one thing about the franchise that has been as good as advertised this season.
25. Rockies (24): Rookie catcher Wilin Rosario is a slugger who has a lot of work to do behind the plate. He has 19 passed balls.
26. Red Sox (25): Now what?
27. Indians (28): Here's hoping Chris Perez didn't get in too much trouble for voicing his frustration. Honesty is always the best policy, right?
28. Twins (27): Looks like Ron Gardenhire is coming back, but new blood may be coming on the coaching staff, with former Twins right fielder Tom Brunansky a possible addition for 2013.
29. Cubs (29): Chris Volstad is making a late run to avoid being non-tendered.
30. Astros (30): They're the Cubs without Starlin Castro, Anthony Rizzo and Jeff Samardzija.