21. Cubs (24): Don't look now, but Javier Baez has 27 home runs, including 10 in 20 games since being promoted to Double-A Tennessee.
22. Mets (22): If they wanted to shake up New York dynamics, they'd be the highest bidder for Robby Cano this winter.
23. Phillies (17): Signing of Cuban right-hander Miguel Alberto Gonzalez should make it a little easier to consider trading Cliff Lee.
24. Twins (25): Team Italy star Chris Colabello is showing he can hit big league pitching.
25. Giants (23): After getting swept by the Cubs, they fell to 18-36 since May 27.
26. Padres (28): GM Josh Byrnes included a no-trade clause in the extension he gave to Carlos Quentin last July.
27. Brewers (26): An organization badly needing impact pitching is diving toward one of the top spots in a draft heavy with college pitching.
28. Marlins (29): Beginning with a stretch winning six of seven June 23-July 1, they've been winning more than they lose. Not that many people in Miami care.
29. White Sox (27): As Paul Konerko notes, don't blame their bad play on trade rumors. They've had the worst record in the majors since May 26, when they were 24-24.
30. Astros (30): Outfielder Danry Vasquez, acquired from Detroit for Jose Veras, is an intriguing prospect but at age 19 a long, long way from big league success.