20. Diamondbacks (23): Trevor Bauer is making his big league debut Thursday, replacing Joe Saunders in the rotation, after going 11-1 with a 2.19 ERA in the upper minors this season.
21. Phillies (20): Cliff Lee's winless stretch has hit 12 starts despite a 3.74 ERA. Trading Cole Hamels makes sense but could be a tough sale to Philly fans with Roy Halladay out and Lee 0-4.
23. Royals (22): There's a rumor floating around that says the Royals are going to grab Matt Garza in the hope he can help make them an instant contender. If this happens, it will show what Dayton Moore thinks about the work of coolstandings.com, which projects his team as having a 5.6 percent chance to make the playoffs.
24. Brewers (25): An injured Jonathan Lucroy has been missed as badly as Prince Fielder and the real Rickie Weeks.
25. Mariners (24): As Danny Hultzen arrives in Triple A, you can't help but wonder if this will the year the M's finally trade Felix Hernandez. He and Ichiro Suzuki are talented non-factors on the baseball landscape.
26. Twins (26): Regaining their balance somewhat. Had won their last three series against AL opponents entering series against White Sox.
27. Astros (27): Because his contract ends at the end of the season, Carlos Lee is a far more attractive trade chip than the Cubs' Alfonso Soriano. But scouts wonder if Lee is done.
28. CUBS(28): Welcome to Chicago, Anthony Rizzo.
29. Rockies (29): Starters were rarely throwing 100 pitches before Jim Tracy's move to a four-man rotation and 75-pitch limit.
30. Padres (30): Made a nice move in signing Jason Marquis, who is off to a good start in three outings at Petco Park and one at Safeco Field. Could he build trade value in the next month?
Twitter @ ChiTribRogers