21. Mariners (20): Raul Ibanez has been on a tear.
22. Dodgers (21): Trip to Miller Park offers Matt Kemp a chance to start hitting for power. Don Mattingly would love to see it.
23. Blue Jays (25): Remember when Melky Cabrera looked like he would be a killer for the Blue Jays. That — among many other projected positives — hasn't happened. But it still might.
24. Padres (27): Could this be a solid lineup in the near future? Switch-hitting shortstop Everth Cabrera is an underrated asset and everything revolves around Chase Headley. Yasmani Grandal will be interesting to watch when he returns from his 50-game suspension.
25. Twins (19): Super steady streak ended when they got swept by the Red Sox over the weekend. Starting pitchers lasted fewer than five innings three times in a span of four games, which will kill a staff.
26. Brewers (22): 12-3 stretch in April has become a distant memory during a nightmare May.
27. Mets (26): At least Matt Harvey and David Wright should give them two players when they host the All-Star Game.
28. Cubs (28): The audition begins for Matt Garza.
29. Astros (30): Chris Carter is emerging as a reliable run producer.
30. Marlins (29): Imagine how interesting this weekend's series at U.S. Cellular Field would be if Ozzie Guillen hadn't been fired. What would he say about this mess?