20. Pirates (25): Great week against the Reds and Diamondbacks with Clint Hurdle's bullpen taking a big step forward.
21. Indians (19): Justin Masterson hasn't allowed a run since opening day and gave up only one then in Toronto.
22. White Sox (15): Big effort by Jake Peavy to stop the team's five-game losing streak. Last in the majors in walks and on-base percentage, through Sunday, and now without second baseman Gordon Beckham. Tyler Flowers and Jeff Keppinger are off to troubling starts.
23. Angels (13): Outscored 10-9 by the Astros in weekend series.
24. Mariners (21): Split a low-scoring, tough four-game series against the Rangers after dropping two of three to the Astros.
25. Brewers (27): Kyle Lohse has been very solid in his two starts after an abbreviated spring.
26. Cubs (26): Cold weather has sent Alfonso Soriano into a deep freeze. Three Michael Bowden wild pitches Sunday added to an ongoing bullpen nightmare.
27. Astros (29): Chris Carter and Marwin Gonzalez have awakened the lineup. No 0-3 pitcher has done better work than Philip Humber, who has received only one run of support in three starts.
28. Twins (24): Longing for Metrodome because of spring snow.
29. Marlins (28): Rookie Jose Fernandez looked terrific in two starts.
30. Padres (30): Lineup could not afford to lose Carlos Quentin on top of the suspended Yasmani Grandal and injured Chase Headley, but Quentin is lucky he didn't get more than eight games for charging the mound after being hit by Greinke.