Jen Rhodes, 26, Lakeview
2. When I look back on the 2012/2013 season, I think about watching games with my family, (Hawks games are a tradition), watching with so many new friends, and in random situations: while working late, listening in the car, streaming on my phone, in Denver, and all around the city. It's been a great season full of great memories and new friends.
Paul Sajovec, 43, Lakeview
1. Sitting at my kitchen table hoping the fireworks and helicopters didn't wake up my 4-month old twins.
2. Coming back against the Red Menace from a 3-1 deficit.
Elliott Serrano, RedEye contributor
1. I was home watching it on television. When the final seconds ticked off the clock and ran around the house screaming like a loon. My dog thought I was crazy.
2. How everyone said they hated hockey because of the lockout, but quickly forgave it when the Blackhawks went on their record win streak to start the season.
Marc Silverman, ESPN 1000
1. I was at home. Went low key after attending Game 5 as a fan. The last truly big Chicago sporting event I watched at home instead of attending in person or watching in a bar was the Bartman game. I had a chilled bottle of champagne ready for that 2003 night. Of course, I never got to taste a drop. 10 years later, I finally got to celebrate in my house with a different bottle. Hawks!
2. I'll remember a few numbers from the 2013 season. #24. 24 games to start the season without a regulation loss. #2. The amount of game winning goals it took to win Game 7 vs Detroit. #17. 17 seconds to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat to win the cup. Whenever you say "17 seconds," you'll flash back to the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals.
Sarah Spain, ESPN 1000