2. The point streak that started it all and the unbelievable finish that ended it. Oh and Andrew Shaw's face. What an animal.
Ernie Scatton, 42, Oak Park
1. Home with my daughters Kayla (13) and Kaia (11) going absolutely apeshit in front of the TV. I hyperventilated I was screaming so much! My daughters were cheering but also looking at me very strangely. They have never seen me on championship night!
2. Heart, determination, and speed. They were never out of any game. They were the epitome of winners! Also the way the team liked each other. I've never seen an organization that seems like they care about each other so much. Simply amazing!
Jeanne Wrenn, 41, Rogers Park
1. We were jumping up and own on our couch with our rescue dog Brandon Saad, screaming and barking at the top of all of our lungs.
2. The unrelenting streak of 24 wins. The never-say-die heart, determination and never-give-up play of Crow and company. Rescuing Brandan Saad, the greatest dog ever, at the start of the playoffs, and watching the Hawks advance in every game with our new beloved dog by our side!
Jack M Silverstein is a RedEye special contributor. Say hey @readjack.Want more? Discuss this article and others on RedEye Sports' Facebook page.