21. Rams (23): It is not true that Chris Givens and Janoris Jenkins were running up the stairs at Candlestick Park because they were really hungry and wanted to catch the hot dog vendor.
22. Cardinals (19): Will the return of Beanie Wells stop the Cardinals' skid?
23. Eagles (22): Now it's Nick Foles' turn. Does everybody think that's a good thing?
24. Jets (24): The Jets have lost three straight and if it isn't Tebow time now, maybe it never will be.
25. Redskins (27): They are not very reliable when it comes to defending the pass or predicting presidential elections.
26. Titans (30): Jake Locker is back in the lineup, and all is well.
27. Bills (25): They have lost five of six, but optimist Chan Gailey said there is "still a chance." Skeptics would say there still is a chance for the Bills to end up with the first pick of the draft.
28. Panthers (26): Jerry Richardson says he does not want the team to relocate to Los Angeles. Instead, the Panthers just keep going further south.
29. Raiders (28): Head coach Dennis Allen is a defensive expert, but the Raiders have allowed at least 40 points in two straight games.
30. Browns (29): It's too late to back out of the deal now, Jimmy Haslam.
31. Chiefs (31): If only they could bring back Marty Schottenheimer. Or Hank Stram.
32. Jaguars (32): Mike Mularkey has taken to throwing things. And some think his throws have been more impressive than Blaine Gabbert's.