21. Saints (31): Apparently all they need is to have Sean Payton in the stadium and they are a different team.
22. Colts (30): Emotion is a powerful force in football, and right now the Colts have it on their side.
23. Dolphins. (26): Both Ryan Tannehill and the defense have shown improvement, and the Dolphins could become a dangerous team.
24. Jets (21): Seems like every week is another week closer to Tebow Time.
25. Buccaneers (24): They are 1-3 but they have been in every game in the fourth quarter.
26. Raiders (25): They have struggled on defense. And here comes Matt Ryan and company.
27. Bills (20): They have given up at least 45 points in their last three losses. The line of quarterbacks who would like to play the Bills starts on the right.
28. Panthers (25): Cam Newton's second year tumble is almost as stunning as his first year success.
29. Chiefs (23): The ship looks like it's going down, and it looks like it's Brady Quinn's turn to start bailing.
30. Titans (28): In each of their four losses they have been outscored by at least 21 points.
31. Jaguars (29): The problem with the Jaguars is if Maurice Jones-Drew gets shut down, they have no other way of beating a team.
32. Browns (32): As the NFL's only remaining winless team, they are now officially the favorite in the Geno Smith sweepstakes.