21. Jets: Looks like the defense is going to have to be awfully good to offset the shortcomings of the offense.
- Photos: Urlacher back at Bears practice
VOTE: Should Urlacher play vs. Colts?
Brian Urlacher returned to the practice field on Monday. Should the Bears let him play on Sunday vs. the Colts or should they hold him out to be ready for the Packers on Sept. 13?
He should play on Sunday (713 responses)
He should wait to play (1070 responses)
1783 total responses
(Results not scientific)
This poll is closed to voting.
- 2012 Chicago Bears results
1000 Football Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
Soldier FIELD, 1410 Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
23. Seahawks: They are taking a gamble on rookie quarterback Russell Wilson, but they still can turn to Matt Flynn if Wilson struggles.
24. Colts: No question this team could be better than initial projections. Andrew Luck is ready now.
25. Redskins: RG3 looks like he's ready to make plays, but he might not have enough help around him.
26. Cardinals: With John Skelton starting at QB, the Cardinals' ceiling may be limited.
27. Bills: It remains to be seen if Mario Williams can be Reggie White II. The Bills need to pick it up on offense to give Williams pass rush chances.
28. Rams: Early line on the Rams: better, but not yet where they want to be.
29. Vikings: Christian Ponder needs to have Adrian Peterson healthy and running hard.
30. Jaguars: Maurice Jones-Drew came back in the nick of time, but this team still has some issues.
31. Browns: There is a lot of inexperience on the Browns roster, and that could make for a long season.
32. Dolphins: Trading cornerback Vontae Davis and starting rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill tells you about the direction of this team.