20. Dolphins (19): They missed the playoffs for the 10th time in 11 years. Now it's time to get a receiver for Ryan Tannehill.
21. Chargers (24): A.J. Smith and Norv Turner had some good moments in San Diego. They just didn't have enough of them lately.
22. Buccaneers (22): Josh Freeman petered out at the end of the season, and left Greg Schiano lukewarm on the QB's future with the team.
23. Jets (21): If Mark Sanchez still gives the Jets the best chance to win next year, they won't be very good again.
24. Bills (25): They have had one winning season in their last 13, and everything wasn't Chan Gailey's fault.
25. Titans (26): Interesting how the blame game was played by Bud Adams. Mike Munchak and Ruston Webster stay, Mike Reinfeldt goes.
26. Browns (23): If history repeats itself, the Browns will have a news conference to announce a new coach in a few weeks. Then they will do it again in two years. And again in two years. And again in two years.
27. Cardinals (29): Rod Graves and Ken Whisenhunt made some solid contributions to the Cardinals, but they couldn't fix the quarterback position in recent years.
28. Eagles (27): It's a pretty safe bet the Eagles' next coach will fail to match Andy Reid's record in Philly.
29. Raiders (28): It must be a new era in Oakland if the head coach isn't getting fired.
30. Lions (30): From 10-6 to 4-12, the Lions were one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL. As a result, look for quite a bit of roster upheaval.
31. Jaguars (31): Gene Smith was the fall guy, and the Shad Khan era really begins now.
32. Chiefs (32): They had three more Pro Bowlers than victories, so Clark Hunt said adios to Romeo Crennel.