21. Jets (22): Greg McElroy wouldn't have been the best quarterback in any NFL stadium except the one he was in Sunday.
22. Bills (23): They rediscovered the running game after the horse ran out of the barn.
23. Lions (21): With Titus Young, Ryan Broyles and Nate Burleson out of action, any guesses on who Matt Stafford will throw to at Lambeau Field Sunday?
- STORY: Hamstring strain could sideline Urlacher for season
VOTE: Can Bears make playoffs without Urlacher?
Can the Bears make the playoffs without linebacker Brian Urlacher?
Yes (1151 responses)
No (772 responses)
1923 total responses
(Results not scientific)
This poll is closed to voting.
24. Browns (25): The Browns have won two in a row and could make it three straight against the Chiefs. Maybe the Mayans were right about the world ending this month.
25. Chargers (24): Anyone who weighs 300 pounds or more, please contact A.J. Smith for an offensive line tryout.
26. Cardinals (26): Did you ever think they would be longing for Kevin Kolb?
27. Titans (27): OK, so maybe it wasn't all Chris Palmer's fault.
28. Raiders (28): Have they begun packing up the U-hauls yet?
29. Panthers: (29): The Panthers are going to go really young the rest of the season. They should save on razors this way.
30. Eagles (30): Jim Washburn probably never dreamed getting fired would feel so good.
31. Jaguars (31): Their fans are more excited about seeing the Jets' backup quarterback Sunday than anyone on their own team.
32. Chiefs (32): Emotion can carry this team only so far. They will have to earn their next victory.