1. Texans (1 last week): We will find out all we need to know about this team Monday night when they visit the Patriots.
2. Broncos (4): As if having Peyton Manning doesn't give them enough of an offensive advantage, now they have Mitch Unrein too.
3. Patriots (5): They have won six straight and already have clinched the AFC East. Can they stay on this tear through February?
- STORY: Hamstring strain could sideline Urlacher for season
VOTE: Can Bears make playoffs without Urlacher?
Can the Bears make the playoffs without linebacker Brian Urlacher?
Yes (1151 responses)
No (772 responses)
1923 total responses
(Results not scientific)
This poll is closed to voting.
4. Falcons (6): They may be the least respected 11-1 team in history. Can anybody figure out why that is?
5. Ravens (2): After a tough loss, it doesn't get easier from here: at the Redskins, Broncos and Giants at home and at the Bengals.
6. 49ers (3): Alex Smith is advised to keep his arm loose.
7. Packers (9): Greg Jennings back; Jordy Nelson out. Been that kind of year in Green Bay.
8. Colts (11): Andrew Luck is so good he can win even when he throws three interceptions.
9. Bengals (10): They have won three in a row by an average of 21 points per game.
10. Seahawks (14): Russell Wilson might be putting himself in the rookie of the year discussion.
11. Bears (8): They have lost three of four and are looking worn out, but still should win 10 or 11 games.
12. Redskins (16): Perhaps they will start a new trend, and almost every team will be running the triple option fumble.
13. Giants (7): Someone better tell them this is not 2011 and they can't wait until the last two weeks of the season to turn it on.
14. Steelers (15): If they can beat the Ravens on the road with Charlie Batch, who can't they beat with Ben Roethlisberger?
15. Buccaneers (13): They probably would love to have someone dive at their knees during a couple of late-game kneel downs.
16. Cowboys (18): Don't forget about the Cowboys. Tony Romo has thrown 10 touchdowns and two interceptions over the last five games.
17. Vikings (17): They may be wasting one of the all-time great seasons by a running back.
18. Rams (19): If they could play the 49ers every week, the Rams would be one of the best teams in the NFL.
19. Saints (12): They came up awfully small in two of their biggest games of the season the last two weeks.
20. Dolphins (20): They have lost 4 of 5 and Ryan Tannehill has cooled off.
21. Jets (22): Greg McElroy wouldn't have been the best quarterback in any NFL stadium except the one he was in Sunday.
22. Bills (23): They rediscovered the running game after the horse ran out of the barn.
23. Lions (21): With Titus Young, Ryan Broyles and Nate Burleson out of action, any guesses on who Matt Stafford will throw to at Lambeau Field Sunday?
24. Browns (25): The Browns have won two in a row and could make it three straight against the Chiefs. Maybe the Mayans were right about the world ending this month.
25. Chargers (24): Anyone who weighs 300 pounds or more, please contact A.J. Smith for an offensive line tryout.
26. Cardinals (26): Did you ever think they would be longing for Kevin Kolb?
27. Titans (27): OK, so maybe it wasn't all Chris Palmer's fault.
28. Raiders (28): Have they begun packing up the U-hauls yet?
29. Panthers: (29): The Panthers are going to go really young the rest of the season. They should save on razors this way.
30. Eagles (30): Jim Washburn probably never dreamed getting fired would feel so good.
31. Jaguars (31): Their fans are more excited about seeing the Jets' backup quarterback Sunday than anyone on their own team.
32. Chiefs (32): Emotion can carry this team only so far. They will have to earn their next victory.