12:35 PM CST, December 22, 2013
At least three people, including a 15-year-old boy, have been injured in shootings in Chicago this morning, after three others were shot, one fatally, overnight, authorities said.
The 15-year-old walked into Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the right arm and told officers he had been shot about 7 a.m. in the 2000 block of North Kenneth Avenue. But he was largely uncooperative in the investigation, said Chicago Police Department News Affairs Officer Janel Sedevic. He was in good condition this morning.
About 10:50 a.m., police were notified of two men who walked into John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County with gunshot wounds, Sedevic said. A 34-year-old man was in serious condition after suffering two wounds, including one to the abdomen, while a 24-year-old man's condition had been stabilized.
Police were still trying to determine late this morning where the shooting or shootings took place that left the men injured.
No one was in custody in the attacks.
Check back for updates.
Copyright © 2014 Chicago Tribune Company, LLC