• About 11:35 p.m. Friday, a 26-year-old man was shot in the leg in the 4400 block of South Washtenaw Avenue in the Brighton Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side, Greer said. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in good condition.
• Someone was shot about 10:20 p.m. inside an apartment in the 1300 block of East 75th Street in the Grand Crossing neighborhood on the South Side, police said. The victim was sitting on a couch of an acquaintance's apartment when three or four people knocked on the door. The apartment resident opened the door and jumped out of the way as someone fired. The bullets ended up going through the glass door and hit the man on the couch in the legs and arms, police said. He's in stable condition at Stroger Hospital.
• Someone shot two teens about 9:45 p.m. in the 8400 block of South Constance Avenue in the Stony Island Park neighborhood, Greer said. A 15-year-old was shot in the chest and taken to Comer Children's Hospital in critical condition and a 16-year-old was grazed in the back and taken to Jackson Park Hospital in good condition. Someone inside a passing light car opened fire on the teens, both of whom police said were not affiliated with local gangs.
- VIDEO: Raw Video: Scene of Popeye's shooting
- PHOTO: Photo: Scene of fatal shooting
- STORY: 2 shot in Englewood neighborhood
- 7400 South Racine Avenue, Chicago, IL 60636, USA
- 8400 South Constance Avenue, Chicago, IL 60617, USA
- 5500 West North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60639, USA
- 5400 South Laflin Street, Chicago, IL 60609, USA
- 2300 North Mango Avenue, Chicago, IL 60639, USA
- 1600 North Sawyer Avenue, Chicago, IL 60647, USA
- 1300 East 75th Street, Chicago, IL 60619, USA
- 8400 South Paulina Street, Chicago, IL 60620, USA
- 4400 South Washtenaw Avenue, Chicago, IL 60632, USA
• Earlier, two men were shot in the Englewood neighborhood. The shooting took place about 7:30 p.m. on the 7300 block of South Racine Avenue and left one man wounded in the back and the other in the foot, police said.
A 20-year-old man with a wound to the back was taken from 74th and Racine in serious condition to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, and an 18-year-old man with a wound to the foot was taken from 74th and Aberdeen Street to St. Bernard Hospital, where his condition was stabilized, according to Chicago Fire Department Media reports.
• About 6:50 p.m., a 33-year-old man was shot in the 8400 block of South Paulina Street in the Gresham neighborhood on the South Side. He was a passenger in a southbound vehicle when someone opened fire, hitting him in the arm and shoulder area. He's in stable condition at Advocate Christ Medical Center.
• Another person was shot about 1 p.m. Friday afternoon at 2300 N. Mango Avenue in the Belmont Central neighborhood on the Northwest Side, police said. Someone yelled "gangsta killer" and shot him in the upper left arm. He's in good condition at West Suburban Medical Center, police firstname.lastname@example.org