Cast members from "The Vampire Diaries" will be back in the Chicago area April 14 and 15 thanks to a new agreement that brings the "The Vampire Diaries" Fan Convention to Rosemont for the first time.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Creation Entertainment this week signed a deal that allows Creation to produce a series of conventions for fans of the show.
"TVD" Cast members and guest stars attending include:
- Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore, Sunday only)
- Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett, Sunday only)
- Zach Roerig (Matt Donovan, Sunday only)
- Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood, Saturday only)
- Matt Davis (Alaric Saltzman, Saturday only)
- Daniel Gillies (Elijah, Saturday only)
- Torrey DeVitto (Dr. Meredith Fell, Sunday only)
- David Anders (John Gilbert, Sunday only)
- Malese Jow (Anna, Sunday only)
The convention will take place at the Westin O'Hare, 6100 River Road in Rosemont. Show hours are 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. Limited tickets are available in advance or at the door starting at $40 on Saturday and $65 on Sunday. General admission tickets for children 12 and under are $15.
For more details on the schedule and events at the convention, visit TheVampireDiariesConvention.com.
The weekend will be busy for TV fans in Chicago. The Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo runs Friday through Sunday at McCormick Place and will include guests from "Nikita," "The Walking Dead" and many other shows. Read more about C2E2 guests.