Seth Meyers takes over the "Late Night" desk Feb. 24, but that desk is currently empty.
He and NBC have a plan to dress his desk--and earn a winner a chance to meet the soon-to-be former "Weekend Update" anchor. Enter the "Late Night with Seth Meyers" #SethsDesk contest and you will get a chance to meet Meyers at a test show in New York City in February.
Enter by Feb. 10 and you could win:
- A meet-and-greet and photo-opportunity with Seth Meyers
- Luxury Flyaway Trip to New York City for you and a guest
- $1,000 bucks in spending money
- 2 VIP tickets to a Late Night with Seth Meyers test show
- A personal "Green Room" for you and a guest at the test show
- A VIP set tour of Studio 8G
Just tweet @latenightseth a photo, sketch or text description of what you think should go on Meyer's desk. Use the hashtag #SethsDesk, or share your ideas on Tumblr or Instagram, also tagging them #SethsDesk.
For official rules, please visit the NBC web site. Enjoy the video clips above and below of Meyers's Jan. 28 visit to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to discuss the transition, and the passing of the "Late Night Pickle."
Fallon takes over "The Tonight Show" on Feb. 17.
Want more? Discuss this article and others on Show Patrol's Facebook page.Copyright © 2015, RedEye