The Chicago rapper will be a guest on the show's second night, Feb. 25, NBC announced in a press release Wednesday. The announcement follows news that Fred Armisen will lead the new "Late Night" band, called The 8G Band.
Meyers will welcome the following first-week guests to Studio 8G in Rockefeller Center:
- Monday, Feb. 24: Amy Poehler, Vice President Joe Biden and musical guest A Great Big World
- Tuesday, Feb. 25: Kanye West and author Robyn Doolittle ("Crazy Town: The Rob Ford Story")
- Wednesday, Feb. 26: Kelly Ripa and musical guest Brad Paisley
- Thursday, Feb. 27: Lena Dunham, Anthony Mackie and musical guest John Mayer Trio
- Friday, Feb. 28: Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart, Sophia Bush and comedian Michael Che
"Late Night with Seth Meyers" will air at 11:35 p.m. weeknights beginning Feb. 24. It's executive produced by Lorne Michaels and produced by Mike Shoemaker.
Want more? Discuss this article and others on Show Patrol's Facebook page.