Remember Sheyla, the woman who revealed on "My Strange Addiction" earlier this year that she was addicted to her 38 triple-K breasts? Or the guy who was obsessed with his car? 20 West Productions of Chicago is currently looking for individuals who are struggling to overcome a strange obsession, addiction or compulsive behavior.
So if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, you may qualify to participate in the documentary series that offers professional assistance in overcoming your behavior.
- Are you currently struggling to overcome a strange obsession, addiction or compulsive behavior that is taking over your life?
- Do you spend countless hours obsessing about something or engaging in behavior that others would say is strange?
- Have you drained all of your finances into this obsession?
- Are your friends and family members concerned about your wellbeing?
- Would you like to regain control of your life and your health?
During filming, participants are introduced to healthcare professionals who can help them overcome their addiction or counselors who can help them make sense of it.
To be considered for the series, contact the 20 West casting team at 312-467-8145 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be ready to supply your name, age, contact information and brief explanation of how your strange addiction is taking over your life. All submissions will remain confidential.
Read RedEye's story about reality show casting:Reality producers in Chicago and beyond go niche as oddball shows steal the spotlightCopyright © 2015, RedEye