The series "chronicles a group of young, successful and driven Chicagoans as they navigate the ups and downs of their personal, professional and social lives in the Windy City over one intense summer," Bravo said in a release. (Watch the video preview below.)
The release calls the six people "nightlife impresarios, fashionistas, real estate moguls and entrepreneurs." This is what we know about them:
- Vincent Anzalone, co-owner of Genuine Entertainment Chicago, an event marketing company.
- Phillips Demming, a businesswoman who has launched her own clothing line that specializes in matching fashions for dogs and their human owners.
- Ray Austin, a former Chicago Bears player who is now a businessman, model and actor.
- Tara Clack, a Chicago veterinarian at Burnham Park Animal Hospital.
- Jay Michael, a partner at Flats Chicago, which specializes in rehabilitating and refurbishing properties.
- Pascale Wellin, who has launched a jewelry line with her mother.
"They all work hard in business, play hard in life and attempt to navigate the sometimes murky waters that fall in between," the release says. "In desperate need of relief from Chicago’s long-lasting winters, these go-getters only have a scant 100 days to accomplish the lofty personal and professional goals they set for themselves.
"Some will succeed and some will fail, but they all will be changed forever."
Un-huh. "100 Days of Summer" debuts at 9 p.m. Jan. 7 on Bravo, but you can catch a preview airing at 9:30 p.m. Dec. 5 on the network.
Want more? Discuss this article and others on Show Patrol's Facebook page.