Casting producers from Magical Elves will be in Chicago from Feb. 21-27 to meet with potential cast members for the new CBS series.
NOW CASTING SINGLES FOR MAJOR NETWORK TV SERIES
You would never go on TV to find love. But maybe this time you should consider it.
We are looking for single men and women for a different kind of TV show. It's about finding love; it's about meeting amazing people who could be a good fit for you; it's about having a blast; it's about making a connection. It's not about fancy dates and roses. It is not about "TV." It's about a journey and sometimes the journey to find love can be as fun as whether or not you find it.
If any of the following is true for you, you should contact us:
- You are single right now;
- You're ready to find someone to share your life with;
- You generally don't think it's a good idea to go on a "reality" show;
- You are in your 20s or 30s;
- Maybe your work life is great, you pretty much have it together (or maybe not); but something is definitely missing;
- You might have a child or children already; or you might want to start a family soon; or maybe you don't want children at all;
- Maybe you could see getting married soon, or maybe you don't believe in marriage;
- You might be divorced;
- All the above could be true or not but for sure you are a catch and you want to meet a phenomenal person.
Again, visit cbsdatingshow.com, where you will need to write a paragraph about yourself and about where you are with finding love, etc. Send two recent pictures of you and provide your:
- City and state where you live
- Your telephone number(s).