- Website: vofotos.com
- Best thing about Chicago: There is so much to do.
- Worst thing about Chicago: Traffic and parking.
- Neighborhood: Logan Square
- Short Bio: I shoot people (w/camera) for a living! I'm a professional event and nightlife photographer that works for several Chicago publications, nightclubs, bars and promoters. The photos on Shots In the Dark were taken while on paid assignment for my clients.
Dana L Hall
- Website: danalhall.com
- Best thing about Chicago: Da Bears, Da Whitesox, Food and Nightlife
- Worst thing about Chicago: Having to pay for parking and potholes
- Neighborhood: South Side
- Website: nealagustin.com
- Best thing about Chicago: The city lights, the vibe, the atmosphere in the night life, the big city feel with a down-to-earth small town hospitality.
- Worst thing about Chicago: Traffic in every major highway
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Short Bio: Neal continues to see the story as it unfolds, capturing the event in its timeless moment.