The November of Dressing Nicely 2012: FAQ
12:28 PM CDT, October 26, 2012
The November of Dressing Nicely is returning for the third consecutive year. If you don’t know what that is, click here. Basically,
- Dress your ass off every workday for the entire month of November.
- Either take a pic of your daily ‘fit or have someone take it for you.
- Send the pic to me via e-mail with your name/age by 2pm each day. (You can include details of brands/labels, but it’s not necessary)
- Act humble when people tell you how good you look in the gallery.
Here's what's new for year 3:
- Ladies? You’re in. Show us how it's done.
- We’ll be doing more shoots with stylish Chicagoans and stores like we did last year.
- We're going to get some insight into the culture of dressing up for work"
- We'll go thrift shopping and show you how to up your game for little money.
- Product reviews.
- Tips for shopping online
If you have a product for me to check out/have a store we should go to/have any general questions/just need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.
Copyright © 2013 Chicago Tribune Company, LLC