A wrap-up of news from the Tribune's breaking news desk.
• A Chicago man is facing multiple charges in connection with a Thursday night hit-and-run accident that killed a Southwest Side woman. Read more
• A 30-year-old man was shot in the head Sunday morning after a confrontation over a car that was double-parked and partially blocking access to the street, police said. Read more
• A man in his late 40s was stabbed to death in Kennedy Park Sunday morning and police arrested his 24-year-old son in connection with the homicide, police said. Read more
• One firefighter suffered minor injuries at a fire in the South Chicago neighborhood early Sunday morning, and fires destroyed two other homes in the Gage Park and Brighton Park neighborhoods. Read more
• A man in his 30s was shot in the leg Saturday night in the McKinley Park neighborhood on the South Side. Read moreCopyright © 2015, RedEye