1. What is on your mobile site? Our mobile site contains many of the same stories as our website, but in a customized format that is easy to read on your mobile device.
2. Why would I use the mobile site if it has the same content as the regular website? The mobile site is more convenient when you are away from a computer. You can read the news on the bus or train on your way to work in the morning. You can look up restaurants or check the weather when you are out and about. It's quick, easy and convenient.
3. How often do the stories change? Stories are updated throughout the day just as our online sites are. So come back often to see new and updated local, national and international stories.
4. Does using the mobile site cost me anything? We do not charge you to access to the mobile sites. However, your carrier may charge you to access to the internet from your mobile device. Check your cellular phone contract, or contact your carrier for details about these charges.
5. How do I get to the mobile sites? The easiest way is to text "trib" to 87708 and we'll send you a text message with our mobile site address so that you don't have to type it in on your phone. Or you can enter our website address directly into the mobile browser: www.redeyechicago.com. Check your service documents or contact your carrier for instructions on how to access the internet on your specific device and for details on charges.
6. Do I have to register to use the mobile sites? No. We do not require registration to use the mobile sites.
Other questions or comments? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013 Chicago Tribune Company, LLC